Monday, October 15, 2012

People's Choice



Blue State
Red State

Swim                                      in                 purple                                    waters

Walk                          through                     shades     of         grey


Give a damn about a color


Find                             MY                 center

On             my                own

Listen                   hard

Search
Wide

Judge         slow

D
i
g

D
e
e
p


Mormon makes money
For the bigger country
Mulatto makes sense
If you work for every pence

A country or a ticker
Don’t exist
Without the people

My brother is a people
My friends are the people
My mother is a people
My father is a people
My neighbors are the people
Hundred Millions of The People
So who works for The People?

People over paper
People over things
Love my mother and my neighbor

A ticker’s not a people
Tick Exchange is not The People

Count It How You Like
Fourty-Seven
Is The People

I’m checking for
The People

A check mark for
Mulatto