Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Where I've Been


Self-promotion aside, I've never quite got  the swing of social networks.  The only fruitful relationships that came from LinkedIn were with people I knew prior to "Send Invite."  I've since found a better use - meeting old friends in new places.  My first stop was Australia.  By the time I'm done I hope to hit Canada, Prague, Georgia, Florida, California, perhaps even Germany.  And I've found a much easier and entertaining way of keeping myself motivated on sharing my world adventures with my online pen-pals.  The Where I've Been app uses a digital map to visually track your journeys and share with your friends on Facebook, along with any assorted photos and commentary you may have.  In other words, proof you have a life.  Status updates be damned.

Click here to view the Where I've Been App.