Monday, October 5, 2009

Fader Roundup

Fader has been my favorite music mag for years now. It has great variety and scope in genre and style. I always find something that's brand new to me. I found a couple of tunes/videos on the music blog that caught my attention. If you don't have time to check them all out, make sure you watch the pianists duel it out on "Gonzales vs. Andrew WK" and the kids dancing on the "Block Parties" video.

FYI: Little Dragon is my favorite band out right now.
Disclaimer: The Ray Rich video is very PG-13. Not for the kiddies.


Video: Gonzales vs Andrew WK




Click here to see full blog.


Little Dragon, “Blinking Pigs” MP3




Click here for audio clip.


Ray Rich, “Know She Cold” MP3




Click here for full blog.



Video Premiere: Vitalic, “Poison Lips”



Click here for full blog.


Video: Slyde, “Block Parties”



Click here for full blog post.